1.10.2008

My Top 100 Loves...

I started this list to see if I could come up with 100 things that I loved. I read this on someone elses blog and I thought it was a good idea. Here it goes, we'll see if I can actually make it to 100 (that's a lot of things.) This is what I love today (in no particular order....)


1. Mike

2. My kids. Brayden, Kaylee, and Kade

3. My family

4. Mike's family

5. The gospel

6. The scriptures

7. The primary kids

8. Listening to the primary kids sing

9. Listening to my kids say their prayers

10. Sunday naps. Our church is now at 9:00 so I think I will get these now and then

11. Sunday dinners

12. Treats Sunday night curled up on the couch with Mike

13. Dates with my husband

14. When the kids are asleep when I return home from my date

15. Long drives late at night

16. Sitting by a campfire

17. Roasting marshmallows. I challenge anyone to a marshmallow roasting contest!

18. Camping

19. Driving in the canyon looking for deer

20. Fall and the changing leaves

21. Dressing up on Halloween

22. Carmel apples

23. Homemade chicken noodle soup. Especially when I'm sick

24. Soft, fluffy blankets

25. The smell of freshly clean clothes

26. Downy

27. Going for walks

28. A cold glass of Dr. Pepper

29. Going to my Grandma's house

30. Really yummy food

31. A good book

32. scrapbooking

33. Going out with friends

34. Being by myself

35. When the kids are down for the night.

36. Treats on Thursday night curled up on the couch with Mike (yes we do it on Sunday too.)

37. Massages. Especially at the Spa club with Natalie

38. Microdermabrasion

39. Pedicures.

40. A clean house (it doesn't happen often around here though. But I love it when it does.)

41. Pictures

42. The sound of giggling

43. The smell of freshly cut grass

44. Spring time, and the freshness in the air.

45. Laying by a pool

46. Traveling

47. Reading other's blogs

48. Being spiritually uplifted

49. Staying up late chatting with friends

50. Late night runs to Target

51. When one of my kids randomly gives me a kiss

52. When my husband randomly gives me a kiss

53. Getting flowers

54. Holidays

55. Christmas morning

56. Decorating

57. Rain, especially the smell

58. Mountains

59. Anything with coconut. I love smelling it, the best are pina coladas

60. Strawberry pie

61. Newborn babies

62. When I don't have to make dinner

63. Bubble bath with candles

64. Birds chirping

65. Laser Hair Removal (the best invention ever)

66. Playing Barbies with Kaylee

67. Making crafts

68. Getting something exciting in the mail (though this rarely happens)

69. Fireworks

70. When someone leaves something on my doorstep

71. Leaving something on someones doorstep

72. SLEEP!

73. A big yummy breakfast

74. Homemade cinnamon rolls

75. Shopping online (really just shopping, but doing it online is so convenient.)

76. My ward

77. Picnics

78. My husbands yellow personality (stay tuned for more on this one.)

79. Big comfy sweatshirts

80. Dancing

81. Disneyland

82. Grey's Anatomy (I just watched it and I'm so excited It's baaaack!!!!!)

83. A good pair of jeans

84. Salmon

85. Getting my hair done. I have a great hairdresser!

86. Girls trips

87. Plays

88. I think I would love a finished basement (hint, hint Mike.....)

89. Saturday's Warriors

90. Tetris

91. Watching Brayden play sports, unless it's in my living room.

92. Laying in the hammock

93. Comfy slippers

94. Playing outside with the kids

95.Elementary, and Preschool. I love having a couple of hours to get things done. I know one day looking back I will regret saying this

96. Games

97. Our home

98. BBQ's

99. Our insurance plan

100. Edward Cullen (All you Twilight readers will understand!)


That was kind of tough, but I know I probably left a lot of things off the list.

Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary. Margaret Cousins

6 comments:

busymama said...

"Loved" it and "love" you - can't wait to hear about Mike!

Clements Family said...

That was so cute! I love it! I will have to try that...

Sara said...

What a cute idea! It was fun reading all of the things you love and it reminded me to be grateful for the little things in life... so thanks!!! Oh and I love your new blog background!

Jamey said...

I am with you on a clean house...and also that it doesn't happen that often around here either. I always just think of the saying:

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing, is like shoveling the walks, while it is still snowing!

Jane Walker said...

Ilove reading your 100 list. I too love Sunday naps! Yea for 9:00 church too! I just checked out Twilight. Hopefully I will find the time to read it. SOON. Tetris huh?? There are some great human Tetris sites on youtube.com. Here are the links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0LtUX_6IXY


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll2kajMH2u0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPFZl59_OZ4

Amazed said...

What a great list! You don't even have to go deer watching in the canyon...just come to our house!!!!