1.12.2008

What she will do to get a blog entry...

Last night while we were at the grocery store, Kaylee tripped and smacked her face on the floor. We instantly knew she had broken her nose. Mike was able to take her into the bathroom and set her nose back into place, but we still took her into the Instacare to make sure everything was ok. She fractured her nose in about 4 different places but it looks like everything is in line and she will be fine. After the swelling goes down we will have to take her to a ear, nose, throat doctor to make sure everything will grow just fine, and make sure their will be no problems with her breathing in the future. She has asked me about 8 different times if I have blogged her pictures, so I think she did it on purpose so I would dedicate a blog entry just for her!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

The Lind's said...

Poor little Kaylee! I hope she is okay! What a sweet thing to pose and smile! Brave girl! Have I told you about that same thing happening to Lauren...funny thing was she wasn't the one that tripped in the store...I did carrying her and she landed on the stairs nose 1st! I don't think I told many people this story because it was a month after her whole eye incident...again my fault. The doctor pretty much scolded me! Lauren's nose wasn't broken but looked like Kaylee's. Tell Kaylee I hope she feels better and she is so adorable! I think she deserves a trip to California! :) Don't you?

Kathy said...

She is still so dang cute even with a broken nose. We told Kyra about it and she was so worried about Kaylee!

Clements Family said...

Oh poor Kaylee! Brooks says she still looks cute with a broken nose. We hope she feels better!

busymama said...

ohmygosh!!! What a week - Hallee didn't even recognize her in the photos!! I am so sorry - Hallee (and I) hope she gets better really fast!!!

The Bullocks said...

poor Kaylee. that's so funny about the blog. that sounds like something bailee would do.
I loved you 100 things you love. cute idea.

Mikesell Family said...

I love that our kids know us so well to even ask if we are going to blog about things that happen. I had to laugh because that is something that would happen to us. What we do for attention..ha ha.

Amazed said...

I'm so sorry! Brandi told me about it today! Hope Kaylee is doing okay and loves getting the blog attention she desires in a crisis like this!!!

Jamey said...

That looks like it hurts! Poor thing! I hope it gets better soon!

Lindsey Stubler said...

Dang! That is so sad- I feel so bad for ya, cuz having a hurt kid is the worst. Tell her that we think she's a cutie and hope she feels better soon.

Sara said...

Ahhh!! That is so sad- and I can't believe Mike just popped it back into place! I would never even know how to do that- nor would i even dare to attempt it. Good for him, and I am glad she is doing ok!

JAGBHansen said...

Oh my word! Looks like she is a trooper! I can't believe the things that they manage to do to themselves and everything turns out to be okay. Heavenly Father sure makes them tough. Gennovah wasw twirling around one day, got dizzy and fell into our staircase. She hit between her two front teeth and only one was impacted. Needless to say after many visits to the dentist and tons of X-rays, and money, the conclusion is that it is dead and will fall out on its own. I felt so bad I wanted to cry, but she is fine and I am grateful it wasn't worse. Thank goodness Mike can put noses back in place. We will have to remember that one. Did he miss this calling in life? :) Hope all goes well for her recovery!