1.14.2008

Things I Don't Love So Much

This is a really negative list, but after doing the last one I thought about a lot of things I don't like. Hopefully this list isn't as long. Here they are...


1. Waking Up In The Morning

2. Doing The Dishes

3. Cleaning

4. When someone ruins a surprise

5. Being cold

6. Wearing socks to bed


7. Speaking in front of other people (my calling still gives me anxiety. I would be ok if all adults would leave the room:)

8. Calling people on the telephone

9. My husbands yellow personality (I know I said I loved it in my previous post, but their are two sides to this personality.)

10. Large groups of people...it gives me anxiety

11. Raw meat, I don't even like to see it. I love Texas Roadhouse, but my one complaint is that they showcase all their meat right up front for everyone to view. Do they think this is appetizing? Do they think people can't wait to order a big juicy steak after they have been eyeing a bleeding one for an hour in their waiting room? It's disgusting!

12. Being Micro Managed

13. Beans


All night I keep thinking of more things I should have put on my "love" list. So I thought I would add some non-food items to the list.


1. baby lotion

2. getting into bed

3. big comfy pillows

4. Brazil


5. Sunsets

6. rainbows

7. daisies

4 comments:

The Lind's said...

I love it! I am copying your love list. and I have been thinking about it and thought of a lot of the things that really bug me too! I too HATE wearing socks to bed! And bloody meat, and waking up, doing dishes. So much of all of those!! Fun post. Hope you don't mind me copying you!

Jamey said...

Have you been to Brazil? I am excited and scared at the same time. We are going in April. I love all of your lists. It makes you stop and think of all the little things!

JAGBHansen said...

Can you send me that email, and by the way I agree with A LOT on your dislike list :)

{Brittany} said...

You are so funny! I love your "love" and "hate" list. Luckily, your "love" list is much longer. Very cute!