6.15.2009

*WARNING*

***NOBODY PAY ANY ATTENTION TO KADE***

Kade has had the sniffles and a little cough and Mike thought it would be funny today to make reference to him having the swine flu. Kade thought this was so funny and hasn't let it go. *Anytime anybody has walked near him he says, "Hey guys, I have swine flu."
*Getting ready for bed he said, "Mom, I need bathy. It make my swine flu feel better."
*When he didn't want to get up off the couch he said,"Please go get me a tissue, these boogers make my swine flu hurt."
*He coughed and said, "Oh this swine flu."
*I was rubbing Vicks on his feet and he said,"Hope dis makes da swine flu ALL better."
*And then after I had tucked him in and left his room he was screaming, "Mom, get me a drink so my swine flu won't hurt."

Give it up buddy...you don't have the swine flu.

4 comments:

Clements Family said...

That is so funny...Breckon said Bella had the swine flu a few weeks ago when she had a fever. Isn't it funny how kids pick up on things that are all over the tv?

The Lind's said...

Poor little guy!! Sure hope he gets better quickly! I love how he was milking it! How cute! How can you say no to that! Good thing it's not the swine flu. My dad said that a ward in their stake cancelled church this last Sunday to quaratine the ward! Scary!!

The Balls said...

HaHa! I laughed so hard at that post. I can totally see Kade milking it! I love it! I love the story about the bath water too. I may have to use that when Cannon is serious about the potty!

Mikesell Family said...

That just made my day. That is the cutest post. I am laughing at how kids can just milk it for all it's worth. So cute. He cracks me up!