6.02.2009

Watches...

If you are interested in buying a watch, here are some ideas of what I've done. I am also willing to customize something if you have something particular in mind. You can either call me or email me with your order. Please don't leave it in the comment section, I probably won't see it there. My email address is frvrnlv@hotmail.com

CANNOT GUARANTEE EXACT BEADS WILL BE USED. MAY VARY SLIGHTLY.

Watch prices- $17 dollars for watch bands
Watch Faces- $10
Kids watches- $20 (examples are Hot-in-pink and Pinkalicious)








TRIBAL NO LONGER AVAILABLE


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through a friends and I think these watches are great!

Clements Family said...

Good job Heather! That is so fun!

Bree said...

Ilove them, that is so cool you get to do that. I woould love to have something set up like that.

busymama said...

That is great!!! The watches look great too!!

The Lind's said...

So fun! I want one...okay many...Tribal X, Tribal, very bottom right one (black and silver). Way to go! They are so cute! How do I purchase one??

Oh and I love your temple pics. How sweet that your kids all loved it and can't wait to go in. So neat that you got to go through...wish we lived closer! :)

Kathy said...

those are so cute! I want one! Add me to your blog list. I think you have my e-mail.

The Balls said...

Those are so fun! My mom, aunts and I always make them. The beads can be so addicting! Brandon is not as hot on my hobby as I am, but I sure love them!