The kids are always begging to go to the skate park to ride their bikes or their scooters. But, if you have ever been by one for more then a minute you know how offensive and foul the kids can be that hang out around there. So of course, I have never taken my kids. Well, a month or so ago I found out that they actually shut down the skate park on the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month during the summer for family night. I thought this would be the best opportunity to take the kids. I was SOOO fun. Even little Kade who just started riding his bike like last week was all over the place. He kept telling me, "dis is like, weally fun."
They even had free snow cones for everybody.
I loved that they had someone sitting at the gate with a officer making sure that nobody could get in without an adult. They also wouldn't let anybody come in without a helmet. It just felt so safe and fun for the kids. They loved everything about it. They can't wait to go back in 2 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment