I may regret posting this, I don't want people to know how seriously awesome she is but I can't help it! We seriously have the cutest babysitter ever! I have been through so many babysitters, and to be honest, some have been nightmares! She always comes prepared with activities, games, crafts, snacks, books, movies, etc. You name it, she has it. My kids are always so excited when she gets to come over. They always surprise me with the crafts and decorations they have made. It makes me feel good knowing I can trust her with my little ones. She also calls Kaylee and invites her to go to the American Girl book club with her. Kaylee loves this special time. Well, once again she has gone over and above. She brought a Christmas present over the other night and I seriously just cried. It was so thoughtful and cute. She has been taking pictures of the kids when she comes over or when she goes with Kaylee. She put together this darling book for us!
Our Funny Kids
Fun Thanksgiving craft they made.
Pictures from American Girl Club.
Funny posing, and American Girl club.
Brayden at his best, and a little note from Marina.
Thank you Marina, You Rock! This was the best present ever!
4 comments:
Heather we had her watch our kids the other night and she is truly amazing.
that is the cutest thing I 've ever seen! What a wonderful babysitter! You sure are lucky. you must pay well. ;)
Oh my gosh, that is so sweet!! You guys are really lucky.
That is so sweet! You really do have the best babysitter!
Post a Comment