12.23.2009

Santa Clause...

The kids have had a couple opportunities to visit with Santa this year. I made sure they had a chance to talk to him, without having to stand in the forever long line at the mall.

Santa came to Kade's pre-school. He has been looking forward to this day for a long time now. They were able to bring a $1 gift to school. He was so excited to give someone his bubbles he bought. He was wearing his backpack for about 3 hours before school even started.

Every year Santa comes to Grandma Sonia's house. This day has been long awaited!

Picture above: Kade, Kaylee, Natalia, Zac, Kasen and Brayden.

Kade was very nervous when Santa came into the house. He quickly hid on the side of the couch. Once he saw all the kids sitting on his lap getting presents, he decided the "big chubby guy" wasn't so bad (yes, we are having a problem with him calling people big, chubby and fat. This can become quite embaressing especially when it's the person helping you in the Target checkout.) Brayden was also very nervous to visit Santa. He truly thought he would be on the naughty list. Only minutes before Santa arrived he started crying. He told me, "I know I'm on the naughty list and its too late to change it." He was happy to know there was a gift waiting for him.

Kasen, Zac, Larissa, and Natalia all visiting Santa.

The kids are on their best behavior right now. They can't wait for Santa to come tomorrow night!

1 comment:

Clements Family said...

Oh I love Grandma Sonia's Christmas Party! I love the picture of Kade hiding! he is so funny!