Kaylee told Mike that he looked "female" before we walked out the door.
Betsy
Brooks and Lindsay.
Brooks and Lindsay are avid Utes fan so he thought he would sport the "ugly" BYU sweatshirt.
Mark and Lindsey.
Mark on the other hand is an avid BYU fan. He had the same idea to wear an "ugly" Utes sweatshirt.
Katie and Ryan.
Katie just makes me laugh all the time. This picture totally shows her personality. Thanks for hosting this fun party.
Diana
I loved the extra touches she had, such as: Christmas button covers, and Christmas pins attached to her shirt.
We had such a good time, complete with friends and yummy food.
We had to leave early to go get Brayden from a birthday party at Classic Skating. Mike and I went in to get him with our ugly sweaters still on. The group thought it was hilarious. It was funny watching people walk past. One girl went and whispered to her friend and started pointing at Mike. It was hilarious.






2 comments:
That is so funny, I love the idea. What is even more funny is when I saw mike I thought holy cow he looks like a girl! I love the BYU UTAH shirts.
I love the picture at the top it is so cute.
I love that idea! I have always wanted to go to a sweater party:) You and Mike are awesome for going all out! I love it! fun pics and fun post:)
Post a Comment