Christmas Eve this year we spent the day sledding. Dad had the day off work, and our cousins from St. George were in town. Dad took us to a hill that he had been to the week before with his scouts. I think the hill was a better idea for 14 and 15 year olds...we had a few injuries with the little ones.
The kids all ready for a fun filled day (they didn't know what was in store for them.)
I love this kids smile! I can't help but take pictures of his little rosy cheeks...so precious.
Kaylee is a girl after my own heart. She is much better sitting on the side lines, watching the others having fun. She went down a couple times, but it was never too successful. She did love eating the snow though. Brayden on the other hand was a maniac!
Aunt Lacy consoling Zac after getting hurt, Me consoling Kade and Kaylee after getting hurt, and Brayden after taking a big blow to his face and shoulder. We were not off to a very successful day! After Brayden felt better, he went up for another run, this time on the way down he took Kaylee out at the knees. She didn't go back up again.
Uncle Wes, Aunt Lacy, Zac and Kasen.
Although we had a few injuries, we had a fun day with our cousins. I think next time we will just stick to the little hill we have in our neighborhood.






No comments:
Post a Comment